Although aging is inevitable, it does not mean it’s irreversible. With Thermage, you can tighten your skin and dispel worrisome wrinkles, making your skin look young again. Thermage is a non-invasive skin treatment that uses radio-frequency energy to gently heat the treatment area to tighten the underlying surface of the skin. Thermage can help you get a more youthful appearance or contour your body to improve cellulite.
Here are five benefits of thermage:
- Simple – Thermage is non-invasive, using gentle vibrations to remodel your skin and smooth lines and wrinkles. With no surgery or stress, you can easily return to everyday activities right away. Requiring only one to two treatments, results are long lasting.
- Versatile – Thermage can treat many different areas on your body and face. It is notably effective on your eyelids, brows, face, neck, and your body, where you may have sagging skin or cellulite that you want to get rid of.
- Enhanced Patient Comfort – Thermage has recently been improved with Comfort Pulse Technology, a vibrating handpiece that improves your comfort during the treatment.
- Non-Surgical – Thermage utilizes technology that gently heats your skin to promote the growth of more and better collagen that your body produces naturally. With thermage, you help your body make your naturally young again.
- Results – The results are quick, usually being observed immediately or within a few months of the treatment. You’ll have tighter, younger-looking skin!
Watch Dr. Marilyn Berzin show how the laser leaves little to no redness after treatment:
Follow us on Instagram for more videos of our procedures, before and afters, and more! Want to know more about Thermage? Contact DC Derm Docs for a consultation.