We are opening on June 1st for all our Doctors and Laser technicians and for all types of dermatology including medical, cosmetic and surgical visits beginning Monday, June 1st. Please call (202) 822-9591 to schedule your visit.
We are ready to get back to work and to see everyone that we have missed so much! We hope this letter finds everyone healthy, happy and prepared to ease back into regular routines. Following the recent changes in the state’s orders, we are excited to announce that we will begin reopening our office at a limited capacity starting next week.
To guarantee your safety during the pandemic, we have implemented the following precautions:
- DC DERM DOCS has implemented the use of UV light and HEPA filtered air sanitizers in all cosmetic laser treatment rooms for safety.
- No one with a fever, cough, loss of taste, recent travel out of the country (14 days) or exposure to a person with COVID-19 will NOT be allowed in the office.
- The front door will be left open so patients will not have to touch the handle.
- There will be no seats or magazines in the waiting room and patients after checking in will be immediately brought back to the exam room so there will be no exposure to other patients.
- Patients should be seen alone unless they need a caregiver (or parent for children) with them at the visit. Other companions should wait in their car or outside of the office.
- Check in and check out areas will have plastic screens to protect both you and our staff.
- Temperatures will be taken upon check-in and if elevated you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- ALL patients MUST WEAR MASKS
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves and when appropriate face shields to protect both you and the staff
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front desk as you walk in.
- All common areas are disinfected with Lysol or Clorox multiple times throughout the day
- All patient exam rooms are disinfected with Lysol or Clorox after each patient visit.
- We will be reducing the number or patients seen per day so there will be no congregation of patients.
- All pens are cleaned with Lysol after every patient OR are a onetime use.
- If you arrive early for your appointment, we would ask for you to stay in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time.
- Patient forms will be emailed prior to your visit. Please fill out all patient intake forms prior to your visit with us.
Availability is limited, so please call at your earliest convenience for your medical or cosmetic appointment – (202) 822-9591!